SOG Trident AT-XR Mk3 Tanto Folding Knife - 3.7 Inch Blade, Tanto, Straight Edge - Peg Box - Black and Red
|Blade Steel Type
|Glass Reinforced Nylon
|Ambidextrous Spine-Mounted Safety
|Lanyard Loop, Line Cutter, Glass Breaker
|Assisted Thumb Stud
|9.03" / 229.4mm
|3.7" / 94mm
|5.33" / 135.4mm
|5.15oz / 146g
SOG Trident AT-XR Tanto Mk3 Folding Knife
Breakthrough Safety Technology
Say hello to the next incarnation of the beloved SOG Trident. This Tanto shaped blade is new and improved with new safety technology like the AT-XR lock system. This ambidextrous locking mechanism optimizes single-handed deployment while emphasizing lock-out safety. With the ability to withstand 1500 pounds of pressure and force the Trident ensures your safety from the second the blade is unlocked.
Hidden within the sleek design of the Trident are a glass breaker and line cutter. Both tools are vital for any EMS worker, backpacker, or outdoorsman. If you're ever in a pinch, these tools can save your life by getting you or someone else out of a vehicle or cutting paracord, fishing line, or seatbelts in an emergency.
The Trident's blade has received a significant materials upgrade thanks to a Cyro D2 steel. This cryogenically heat-treated material provides resistance to wear, ensuring your knife's longevity. Plus, the omnidirectional grip texture on the GRN handle makes it easy to grip with either hand and with or without gloves on.
- Notable Features
- » Blade made of high carbon, high chromium, air-hardened steel known for hardness and resistance to wear
- » AT-XR Lock features an ambidextrous design for fast deployment even while wearing gloves
- » Lanyard loop for attaching to a carabiner, paracord, etc
- » Line cutter for cutting paracord, fishing line, seatbelts, etc without ever having to open the blade
- » Integrated glass breaker for vehicle-related emergencies
Reviews and Q&A