ThruNite T1 Rechargeable LED Flashlight - CREE XHP50 - 1500 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18350
- Perfect EDC - compact, lightweight and multiple modes.
- Magnetic tailcap for hands-free lighting around metal surfaces.
- Powered by a high capacity 18350 li-ion battery for long run times.
- Lockout mode and mode memory functionality for convenience.
- Features Stepless Dimming to add incredible versatility
Red no longer available
Desert Tan no longer available
Dark Green no longer available
Space Grey no longer available
|EDC, Walking, Household, Auto
|1 x CREE XHP50
|334.64ft / 102m
|Turbo, High, Low, Firefly
|6.56ft / 2m
|4.92ft / 1.5m
|2.74" / 69.5mm
|1.04" / 26.5mm
|0.87" / 22mm
|2.52oz / 71.5g
|1 x 18350
|Included Battery Model
|21% – 100%
|11% – 20%
|0% – 10%
|ThruNite T1 Flashlight
|1 x 18350 Battery
|1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
|1 x Pocket Clip
|1 x Lanyard
|2 x Spare O-Ring
|1 x Spare USB Rubber Cover
ThruNite T1 Flashlight
Magnetic Tailcap Functionality
The ThruNite T1 Flashlight is an incredibly compact and lightweight EDC light perfect for countless tasks. The XHP 50 LED emits up to 1500 lumens with a maximum beam distance of 102 meters. Low and Firefly modes have extended run times that can last for days. For even greater versatility, this flashlight features Stepless Dimming; rather than having to use set levels, you can adjust the overall brightness to suit your exact needs under any circumstances!
Extreme Run Times
This little light is powered by one 18350 Li-ion battery (included) and rechargeable hundreds of times with the built-in micro USB port and cable. The high capacity battery ensures long run times even through extended use.
The T1 also features a magnetic tail cap for hands-free lighting options around metal surfaces - ideal for technicians and mechanics of all kinds. Included are a sturdy pocket clip and lanyard for different carrying options so you are never without a light.
ˆ The T1 will automatically dim in turbo mode after several minutes to prevent overheating and prolong battery life.
The ThruNite T1 comes with a proprietary 18350 battery, and is not compatible with conventional 18350 batteries. For a replacement or spare, please click here.
- Notable Features
- » Extremely compact and lightweight
- » Max lumen output of 1500 lumens and reach of 102 meters
- » Magnetic tailcap for hands-free lighting options
- » Micro USB rechargeable - cable included
- » Advanced CREE XHP50 LED for superior lighting
- » 4 brightness modes for different lighting needs and environments
- » Lockout and memory functionality for convenience
- » Multiple carrying options
Reviews and Q&A