Wagan Proline 3000W Inverter with Remote - 24V
- Redesigned and upgraded - smaller size with less weight.
- 3,000W power inverter with 6,000W high peak surges for high powered appliances.
- Three stacked 120V AC sockets to power multiple devices.
- Equipped with Heavy Duty Solid Mounts and remote switch for easy use.
|Output Waveform||Modified Sine Wave|
|Socket Type||3 x US Standard 3-Prong Sockets (NEMA 5-15)|
|Internal Fuses||Non-Replaceable Short Circuit and Reverse Polarity|
|Fuses Needed||ANL 150 amp Fuse (not included)|
|Overload Protection||Automatic Shutdown|
|Over Voltage Shutdown||15.5V ± 0.5V DC|
|Overheating Protection||Cooling fan with automatic shutdown|
|Cooling Fan||Thermally Controlled|
|Short Circuit Protection||Internal Fuses|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Internal Fuses|
|Low Battery Alarm||21.0V ± 1.0V DC|
|Low Battery Automatic Shutdown||20V ± 1.0V DC|
|No Load Current Draw- Switched On||<1.0A DC|
|No Load Current Draw- Switched Off||<0.2A DC|
|Wagan 3742-4 3000W 24V Power Inverter|
|1 x Power Switch Remote with Cord (16 feet)|
|Input Terminal Hardware|
|Length||13.5" / 342.9mm|
|Width||6.0" / 152.4mm|
|Height||6.5" / 165.1mm|
|Weight||8.8 lbs / 140.8oz|
Wagan Proline 3000W Inverter - 24V
Updated and Improved Design
The Wagan Proline 3000W 24V is a new and improved 3,000W DC to AC power inverter for powering appliances and devices during adventures or emergencies. This inverter has been updated by reducing its physical size and weight from its previous model, but still packs the same punch for supplying AC power to camps, boats, work trucks, tail-gating and more.
The Proline 3000W now has an improved SMT circuit board that ensures better efficiency, ultimate reliability and high peak surges for continuous power. Capable of allowing up to three times the continuous voltage for energy demanding appliances like microwaves, refrigerators, and air conditioners without interrupted power. For convenient operation, the inverter has a manual power switch on the front, as well as a remote power switch on an extended 16 foot cord.
3 x AC Power
To handle multiple devices and power needs, this inverter has three stacked 120V standard US AC power sockets. Each outlet can support up to 1500 watts each for a wide range of electronics and devices. Just next to the outlets are the LED indicators so you can easily see the voltage/amperage levels as well as the warning lights.
- Notable Features
- » Redesigned and improved - smaller size with less weight
- » 3,000W power inverter with three AC sockets
- » 6,000W high peak surges for continuous power to demanding appliances
- » LED displays and remote control for easy user interface
- » Heavy Duty Solid Mount Terminals for easier hookup without 90° angles
- » Multiple built-in safety protections to ensure longevity and efficiency
- » New SMT circuit boards for reliability and fewer stray RF emissions
Reviews and Q&A