Power-Sonic PSL-SC-121500-G8D 150AH 12.8V Group 8D Rechargeable Deep Cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery - M8 Terminals
- Use to replace Group 8D lead acid batteries with a lithium solution, harnessing twice the power
- LiFePO4 chemistry and deep-cycling make this perfect to use in series for demanding applications
- Battery Management System includes over-charge, over-discharge, over-temperature protection
- 12.8 Volts and 150,000mAh capacity - powers transportation infrastructure or industrial automation
|Serial Connection Capable
|Lithium Iron Phosphate
|Max Charge Current
|Max Discharge Current
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage
|Battery Management System (BMS)
|Cell Function Balancing, Over-Current Protection, Over-Charge Protection, Over-Discharge Protection, and Over-Temperature Protection
|0°C - 45°C
|-20°C - 60°C
|15°C - 35°C
|20.5" / 520mm
|10.6" / 268mm
|9" / 228mm
|48.6lbs / 777.6oz
Power-Sonic PSL-SC-121500-G8D LiFePO4 Battery
The Lithium Advantage
Utilize the Power-Sonic PSL-SC-121500-G8D as a drop-in replacement Group 8D Battery and deliver lithium strength in no time. The lithium iron phosphate chemistry presents a few advantages over traditional Group 8D SLA models. Comparatively, this model has twice the power, 10 times longer cycle life, and is 40% of the weight. The 150,000mAh capacity and 12.8 Volts combine to deliver long-lasting power to renewable energy and crucial infrastructure. Connect and power on with the M8 Terminals.
Series Capable Deep-Cycling
Part of the Power-Sonic's Serial Connection Capable Line, this battery has remarkable deep-cycling vigor and can be installed in parallel or in series. Put 4 total batteries together for maximum power flow, with more energy output before a full charge is needed. Have an incredible amount of energy flux fit for large-scale oil and gas refineries or industrial automation.
Intelligent and Automatic
The PSL-SC-121500 Battery uses an internal Battery Management System to optimize performance automatically. It provides over-charge, over-discharge, and over-temperature protection and monitors similar issues that could arise. This way, battery performance and lifespan are regulated, preventing risk without interference.
Note: It is recommended that the Power-Sonic PSL-SC-121500-G8D Battery be charged via the Power-Sonic PSC-1220000-Life EU or US Chargers.
- Notable Features
- » Matches dimensions of group size 8D SLA models, and can be used as a drop-in replacement
- » LiFePO4 chemistry reduces the risk of combustion or explosion due to impact damage or over-charging
- » ABS case is built durable and impact resistant
- » Lithium-based chemistry ensures stronger resistance to high temperatures
Reviews and Q&A