Wagan JumpBoost V6
- Compact jump starter build for everyday or extended vehicle travel
- Provides 600A of power to jump start dead batteries
- 12V DC socket and 2 USB power ports allow user to charge/power small devices on the go
- Incorporated LED flashlight provides illumination when you need it most
Red and Black
|Internal Battery||12V SLA|
|Ports||2 x USB-A, 1 x 12V|
|USB-A Output||2.1A (shared)|
|DC Socket||12V - 11A Circuit Breaker|
|Built-in Safety Protections||Over-Voltage|
|Battery Indicator||4 Bar LED Display|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to +65ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-20ºC to +85ºC|
|Length||9.8" / 248.92mm|
|Width||5.8" / 147.32mm|
|Height||11.3" / 287.02mm|
|Weight||132.8oz / 3.76kg|
|Jumper Cables||24" / 609.6mm|
|12V Car Plug|
Wagan JumpBoost V6
Don't break the bank on the tools you need! Get the JumpBoost V6, a powerful jump starter that includes a powerbank and LED work light. This jump starter will come to the rescue if your battery dies unexpectedly. Perform jump starts on 4 and 6 cylinder vehicles and motorcycles safely when you need it most. This lightweight, sturdy, reliable device is built for the everyday traveler, the adventurer, and the conservative.
You'll love the powerbank feature whether you're out on an adventure or completing your every day commute. Accessible through 2 x USB power ports or a 12V DC accessory socket, Wagan gives you options to power your cell phone, tire inflators, wireless headphones, speakers, and more! Use while tail gaiting, camping, or during emergencies.
All In One!
The JumpBoost V6 is designed to be compact. A rear storage compartment allows you to keep accessories like charging cables readily available so you don't have to worry about misplacing them. The included jumper cables fold neatly into the sides of your JumpBoost V6.
- Notable Features
- » Compact design allows for easy storage
- » LED work light adds extra layer of emergency preparedness
- » Rear storage compartment makes it easy to store cables and adapters for easy access
- » 12V DC accessory socket and 2 x USB-A power ports allow for versatile power usage
Reviews and Q&A