Fenix UC35 V2.0 Rechargeable LED Flashlight - CREE XP-L HI V3 - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x ARB-L18 18650 (Included) or 2 x CR123A
- Compact and lightweight for easy carry and one-handed operation whether being used as an EDC or a tactical flashlight.
- Powered by one 18650, equipped with a built-in USB port (cable included), it is conveniently rechargeable without the need for a separate charger.
- Designed for comfortable tactical use, it has an anti-slip, anti-roll design with diamond knurling that ensures a secure one-handed grip.
- Simple dual switch interface to activate full power with the tail cap or choose output modes with the side switch for specific brightness needed.
Fenix UC35 V2.0 Rechargeable LED Flashlight
Compact Tactical Torch
Newly upgraded from its 2014 model, the Fenix UC35 V2.0 Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight is the perfect every day carry light for law enforcement and other tactical professionals. Measuring just 5 and a half inches long, this compact light fits perfectly in your hand and comfortably stores in your pocket or clips to your belt, making it easy to carry wherever you go. Despite its modest size, the UC35 V2.0 is a more than capable illuminator, able to output a sizzling 1000 Lumens of brightness along with 4 dimmer outputs. The flashlight's innovative dual switch interface allows for full and momentary activation, as well as instant access to it's blinding Strobe function.
The UC35 V2.0 is capable of running on either a single 18650 battery (included) or a pair of CR123As. While powered by the included ARB-18 18650, the tactical light can run at its highest output for over 2 hours and has a potential 800 hours of runtime in Moonlight Mode! The flashlight comes with a built-in micro-USB charging port, allowing you to refuel the included battery without the need for a separate charger. Battery life can be monitored thanks to the LED indicator built into the UC35 V2.0's side switch, which will flash red when the light is turned on if battery life is critical.
Ready for Rugged Use
The UC35 V2.0 is ready for whatever you or the elements can throw at it. Crafted from sturdy aluminum alloy and coated with a hard-anodized finish, the durable tactical light is highly resistant to scratching and impact damage. The resilient flashlight is o-ring sealed, making it entirely dustproof and waterproof, so it's safe to use in just about any environment!
- Upgraded version of the Fenix UC35 2014 Edition
- Durable oxidation-resistant aluminum with hard-anodized finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Diamond knurling provides comfortable grip even while wearing gloves
- Anti-roll, anti-slip design
- Smooth metal reflector for maximized beam throw
- Digitally regulated output for constant brightness
- Easy-to-use dual switch interface
- Tailcap Switch - Full press turns light ON /OFF. Half press allows for momentary activation.
- Side Switch - Used to cycle between outputs. Press and hold for access to Strobe function.
- Internally rechargeable via micro-USB port when equipped with 18650
- Side switch doubles as LED power indicator when turned on and during charging
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- Comes with Fenix's 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Fenix ARB-L18 18650 3500mAh 3.6V Lithium Ion Battery
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Nylon Holster
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare Rubber Tailcap Boot
- 2 x Spare O-Rings
- LED: 1 x CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 (Included) Or 2 x CR123A
- Peak Beam Distance: 266 meters (872.7 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 17700 cd
- Brightness Outputs (Using Included 18650):
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 2 Hours 15 Min.
- High - 350 Lumens - 4 Hours 10 Min.
- Medium - 150 Lumens - 10 Hours 40 Min.
- Low - 50 Lumens - 28 Hours 10 Min.
- Ultralow - 1 Lumen - 800 Hours
- Strobe - 1000 Lumens - N/A
- IP Rating: IP68 (Dustproof, waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length - 5.51" (140 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1.00" (25.4 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.93" (23.5 mm)
- Weight: 3.13 oz. (89 g)
Reviews and Q&A