Klarus XT11R USB-C Rechargeable Tactical LED Flashlight - 1300 Lumens - Luminus SST-40 - Includes 1 x 18650
|Tactical, Law-Enforcement, Self-Defense, Camping, Hiking, Cycling, Every Day Carry
|1 x Luminus SST40
|984ft / 300m
|Can be submerged 6.6ft / 2m for up to 30 minutes
|3.28ft / 1m
|5.77" / 146.65mm
|1.32" / 33.6mm
|1" / 25.4mm
|8.4oz / 239g
|1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A
|In-Body Charge Port
|LED will flash when flashlight is dying, and will change colors while charging to indicate percentage charged.
|Almost Fully Charged
|Klarus XT11R Flashlight
|USB-C Charging Cable
Klarus's Next-Gen Tactical Flashlight
We have great memories of the (now discontinued) XT11, but now can look forward to the Klarus XT11R: a new-and-improved remake with a handful of upgrades. With three distinct brightness modes ranging from 1,300 to 10 lumens, the XT11R is 20% brighter than its predecessor.
With an IPX8 waterproof rating and 1m of drop resistance, the XT11R is outdoor-ready! Whether you're out hiking, camping, cycling, or walking, the 300m throw has you covered for long-distance illumination.
An 18650 with a 2,600mAh capacity is already bundled with your flashlight, and offers up to 150 hours of uninterrupted illumination. The XT11R is USB-C rechargeable with a built-in port, eliminating the need to replace or remove your battery for charging. If you prefer a classic CR123A, this light can also run on two of those.
|3 + 150minutes
|3 + 210minutes
Need More Runtime?Try the Klarus 18GT-36, an 18650 battery with a 3,600mAh capacity for extended runtimes.
- Notable Features
- » Four brightness levels ranging from 1,300 to 10 lumens, plus a strobe function
- » Can run on 18650 or 2 x CR123A batteries in a pinch
- » Lightning-fast USB-C technology charges your light quickly (charger included)
- » Crenulated bezel functions as a glass breaker in an emergency
- » IPX8 dust/water proofing and 1m drop resistance makes this light outdoor-ready
- » Dual-tailcap switch offers intuitive, one-handed operation
Reviews and Q&A