Nitecore HC60-V2 USB-C Rechargeable Headlamp - 1,200 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 (Included) or 2 x CR123As
- New and improved version of the HC60 now with updated specs
- 1,200-lumen output with a floody beam and throw of 130 meters for camping and other activities
- Dual fuel power source! Use a single 18650 or two CR123A batteries
- Integrated USB-C charging port for 18650s for in-body charging
|Camping, Hiking, Trail Running, Nighttime Exploration
|1 x OSRAM P9 LED
|426.5ft / 130m
|3.3ft / 1m
|3.31" / 84mm
|1.41" / 35.8mm
|2.11" / 53.5mm
|3.83oz / 108.5g
|Including Bracket and Headband
|1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A, 2 x RCR123A
|18650 Battery [NL1834]
|USB-C Charging Cable
|Spare Switch Cover
Better Than Ever
Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, the Nitecore HC60-V2 is a headlamp built for any adventure. Now, improved with increased lumen output and integrated USB-C charging, this version takes what truly shined about the original and amps it up with new features.
New Max Output
With the addition of a single OSRAM P9 LED, the HC60-V2 has a max output of 1,200 lumens. This increased output makes this headlamp the perfect candidate for camping, climbing, trail running, and numerous other outdoor activities where going hands-free is a must. Combine that with a throw of 130 meters and a 100° beam spread and you've got a recipe for a new favorite headlamp. Plus, adjust the beam with a 180° turning mechanism built into the bracket.
Integrated USB-C Charging
Like the original, the V2 is powered by either a single 18650 or two CR123A cells. This dual compatibility makes it easy to switch between power sources on a dime without wasting time for a full recharge. However, if you have ample time to spare, Nitecore has added a built-in USB-C charging port when you're running the HC60-V2 off of an 18650 battery. This port automatically stops charging when the battery is full and completely recharges in 5 hours.
This flashlight comes with an 18650 battery, and is also compatible with 2 x CR123A or RCR123A batteries.
* Runtime in turbo is tested without temperature regulation.
- Notable Features
- » New OSRAM P9 LED provides a max output of 1,200 lumens great for any hands-free outdoor activities
- » Floody, adjustable beam with 100° spill and 180° adjusting mechanism
- » Power with a single 18650 or quickly replace with two CR123A cells in a pinch
- » Built-in USB-C charging port compatible with 18650s for in-body charging
Reviews and Q&A