ThruNite T1S USB-C Rechargeable LED Flashlight - Luminus SST-40 - 1212 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18350
- 6 different brightness settings alongside 1212 lumen turbo and strobe functions
- Rechargeable, comes with 18350 battery alongside other EDC accessories
- Rugged aluminum finish backed by IPX-8 dust and waterproofing
|Household, Walking, Every Day Carry
|Aerospace Grade Anodized Aluminum 6061-T6
|1x Luminus SST-40
|PMMA TIR Reflector
|604ft / 184m
|2 meters submerged
|2.7" / 69.5mm
|1" / 26.5mm
|0.87" / 22mm
|41.5g / 1.5oz
|1 x 1100 mAh 18650 battery
|1 x USB-C Charging Cable
|2 x Spare O-rings
|1 x Pocket Clip
|1 x Lanyard
|1 x Spare USB Rubber Cover
Compact EDC ThruNite Flashlight
Bolster your on-the-go lighting solutions with the ThruNite T1S, a compact everyday carry light brimming with quality of life features. 6 different brightness modes cast a wide net of potential applications around the house and with its maximum 1212 lumen output can even take on more rugged outdoor needs.
High, medium, and low modes offer long runtimes in searching for items in cramped spaces, providing light during a power outage, walking at night, and more. Turbo provides you with a powerful and long-range option for broader outdoor environments like fields and trails to give you proper situational awareness when its called for.
Premium type III 6061-T6 aluminum encases the T1S in a formidable shell capable of withstanding drops and weather. IPX-8 dust and waterproofing back up its promise of resilience in harsh conditions, creating a light that lasts well into the future. In addition to the many included accessories, the T1S is a smart EDC choice both functionally and economically.
*Note: This flashlight has overheat protection technology and will automatically dim after 5 min on its TURBO output.
- Notable Features
- » Multiple brightness modes with a maximum 1212 lumen output on turbo
- » Long-lasting aluminum housing able to brave bumps, drops, and even harsh weather thanks to IPX-8 dust and waterproofing
- » Various accessories including a charging cable, pocket clip, lanyard, and more make it the complete EDC package
- » Compact and lightweight, weighing only 0.09 lbs for a smooth travel experience
- » USB-C rechargeable, no need to constantly swap dead batteries
Reviews and Q&A